Saturday, June 14, 2008

June 14, 2008


Well I have packed my bags and am ready to go. Now I just need Peter, Paul and Mary to drive me to the airport tomorrow. I am posting a map of Tanzania. The village where I will be most of the time is called Longido---it is not on the map. Look for the brown text that reads "Mt. Kilimanjaro Nat. Park" under Kenya. Longido is located by the letter "K" on the border of Tanzania and Kenya. I will also be taking trips to Arusha and Moshi, further east, where my friend Gina lives. Hope to have a chance to post on Tuesday. Until then ....

2 comments:

Baus said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I look forward to reading your updates.

Sara Sweets said...

Hey Melipin,
I am looking forward to hearing about all the adventures you are going to have. Be strong and courageous for the LORD your God is With You!
Love you!
Sara